We offer expert project management, a service critical for successfully completing sustainable design and architecture projects on time and on budget.
Project management starts on day one and continues as a common thread throughout the design all the way to building on site. This holistic approach positively impacts all phases of a building’s life cycle, including planning, design, construction, and operation.
Pre-site management services include
- Project management through the design process
- Advice for procurement methods & suppliers
- Bid Document Drawings, Specification & Forms
- Assistance in Construction Contract Award
Construction Contract Administration services include
- Clarify Design Intents and RFI management
- Review & Approve Drawings, Products & Samples
- Control Construction, Work Quality & Performance
- Process Change Orders, Directives and Field Orders
- Process Claims and Disputes
- Provide Punch List for Remedy of Defects
- Assist in Providing Record Drawings and Specifications
- Assist Compilation of Building Owner’s Manuals
- Review and Issue Interim, Final Payment Certificates
Facilities Maintenance / Operations services.
- Support for Property Management & Maintenance